Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Back to last night...

Bryan asked if I wanted to come in to meet him for supper, Jayme needed to give him something and so joined us, we decided to go out to Aardvark Antique Mall and look around. (The weather has definately been "indoor activity" weather lately) Jayme and I found a few gems worth photographing...we didn't buy them. Surprised? Well, they were tempting but we stayed strong. I did however buy the pre-1900's 2 volume set of Les Miserables for $16.00. A steal if you ask me.
We weren't too sure why there was a basket of doll parts but Jayme picked it up and said "I found my Easter Basket!" and a photo was necessary. The shirt...well it was from the 80's so we will just leave it at that.








1 comment:

  1. I was at Aardvark last month with two of my three girls...we found the basket of doll parts, too. And a yellow ashtray from the 70's. They had no idea what it was!

    ReplyDelete