Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Bobbi turned 27 today.

Travis had a little party for her last night. Pizza and salad. I made dessert. I took some pictures but none are fantastic...
Bobbi and Josie.
Travis and Josie. She was in "time out".
Trey came after work. Jax was loving Jayme's attention. 
Like I said, not great pictures. 
Here's my cake, a decorated pumpkin roll.

Today we finally finished up clearing out Ferne's house. The closing is on Wednesday and it will be good to finish and have closure on this. 
When I woke up today I found a water mess in the basement. The hot tub room drain had backed up. So I dealt with that. Ok not completely, I still have to put all the stuff back where it belongs. Then when we went in to finish at Ferne's we left my car at Honda to get a lightbulb changed. When I went to pick it up it wouldn't start and oh yay...2 hours later I find out my starter is shot. So Bryan had to come back in and get me. I was as shot as my starter by that time. 
Tomorrow is a new day. 

1 comment: