Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Church and My Birthday -

During the Advent season at church we have had a new large painting on stage for each theme. My theme that I was assigned was "King". This was my painting.
My sister, Raye, made this sweater and sent it to me for my birthday. Just call me Joseph. {favorite with a many colored coat} hahaha 
It is amazing. Thanks, Raye.
 Bobbi gave me these cute flowers. AND the next day she gave me new color and trim!
 Thanks, Bobbi.
 Bryan gave me this amazing IPhone cover.
 I was taking the picture with my phone so it wasn't in it... but it is so great!
Wallet and phone case. Thank, Bryan.
Jayme gave me some Pier One tasting party sets {early}!
Thanks, Jayme!
 
Ashley gave me some little cups from Spain. {last night}
Thanks, Ashley!
Bryan, Bobbi, Jayme and Ferne took me to supper at Famous Dave's.
It was a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment