Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My ring...

The other day I picked Boden up and felt something scratch my hand. I looked down and realized that my diamond was gone from my wedding ring. Instant panic. I had been outside with the kids, gone to the clinic, done laundry and been to the store. It could be anywhere. My instant reaction was to pray and ask God to help me find it. I reached into the front pocket of my sweatshirt to get my phone to call Bryan and a piece of lint came with it. There in the lint was my diamond. Amazing. Why do we ever doubt God and the answers He gives? Even the answers we don't understand or like?
Now on the subject of rings...I had to create a huge diamond ring for a set at church. Good thing Bryan is a welder. He created an amazing ring then all I had to do was create a box to put it in. Look in the box to the left of the ring you will see a ring of mine for size comparison. I am pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment