Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I have been...

HelpingBobbi and Jayme at their house lately. We painted in the room that they are turning into a large walk-in closet. Now they are getting it all organized. I knitted a scarf with a crochet hook. And last night Bryan and I went to the rodeo. I was not one of the competitors but I did get whacked in the head by elbows, smacked on the cheek with a light saber, kicked in the head by cowboy boots, smacked with a purse and got my hair pulled. I think I would have sustained less injury riding some of the "bucking" broncs. (3 of them just walked out of the chute) In case you are concerned that it is a wild audience, it's not. I just had 3 little boys sitting behind me, with their grandpa, who bought them light sabers. Honestly, they were good and having fun. They were just boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment