Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Just to catch up...

I realize I am almost a month behind! wow. ok so...
We had Thanksgiving here. Two of Bobbi's friends, Mindee and Jenna, joined us and also Ferne. It was probably one of the funniest Thanksgivings I have ever had the honor to host. The girls all kept us laughing the entire meal. Suffice it to say, we probably all lost weight that day from laughing.

 A game of Candyland
a nap...
It was a nice day.
Then the next day was what we, in the Bryan Clark family, call "Tree Day". The day we put up the Christmas tree. It has become a holiday in our house over the years. We make appetizers, watch a Christmas movie and decorate. Always a fun time. This year I decided to do a tasting party with all my little dishes that I have. I won't bore you with all the pictures of food but just a few...
Snow day cake. 
7 layer dip and cornchips
While the prep for all this food was going on in the kitchen...
Bryan was out in the shop with Ashley giving her a forging lesson. They made copper ladles.

It was such a fun day for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment