Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Time is flying by...

Last week, Jay and Rachel and the kids came on Wednesday night. Ok, well actually it was 2:40 Thursday morning. They stayed here on Thursday then left on Friday morning. Everyone came out to eat here with them. It was so good to see them. I only took one picture. Bad...
Then on Sunday it was the Lincoln Marathon. Bobbi ran the 1/2. It was cold and getting colder.
I think she did awesome!!
The sun came out in the evening and the day warmed up quite nicely!
I only had to work on Monday this week. Today I push mowed another portion of the lawn. It certainly takes a lot longer with a push mower. Missing my riding mower. But the push mower is much better exercise! Bryan is currently building a patio table for Ashley. I told her I have table envy. It is very cool. I will have to post a picture when I have one. I can't believe it it almost mid-May already! Maybe it's because we have had a very cold, wet spring so far. 
If I don't write something before Sunday, I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. I know how grateful I am for my mom and also for my mother-in-law. I am truly blessed.




1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see all of you. I'm so glad we stopped. Thanks so much for always making us feel at home. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete