Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Life and a salvage Sunday

Jayme called me a couple weeks ago on a Thursday evening and after going to the Dr. I brought her home to recuperate from food poisoning. Poor girl. She had worked that whole day feeling about as miserable as anyone can. She is feeling better now.
Bobbi gave Hudson a haircut. So cute. Both of them.
It was that time of year. Time for Bryan to sort the fishing tackle.
Last Sunday we went out to an acreage where a man from church has some abandoned buildings. Ashley came a long. She wore her work clothes. Hey the boots are work clothes. We did some demo and salvaged some good wood.




We found some good stuff. Thank goodnes Ashley had a red t-shirt in her car that we could use for a flag. We also celebrated Travis' birthday that day. I made him a Strawberry-Rhubarb pie. It's his favorite.
I've been busy this week making things to sell at the Mission's Bake Sale this Sunday after church. In June Bryan and I are going with a group of 30 people to Malaga, Spain to work at Springs of Life Camp helping Glenn and Sue fix up some stuff at camp. I am really looking forward to the trip. 
 I made some cookies shaped like Spain and decorated them like the flag of Spain. Some Easter Egg cookies. Some Southwest bear cookies. Some breads.
All in all a pretty fun couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment