Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Back to Tree Day

I must go back to Tree Day. Bobbi came out and we had some appetizers and then I talked Bryan, Ashley and Bobbi (the only ones here) into making little gingerbread houses with me. I have a cookie cutter that cuts out all the parts at one shot so I had made some pieces up ahead of time. It was fun and funny.
Bobbi is telling Ashley about her nightmare. It was intense. I won't go into detail. 
Then she graciously clipped Oliver's nails for me. When he gets anything like that done you have to play fetch with him for awhile as a reward so as soon as she was done he ran, found a ball and gave it to her. If I even pull a burr out of his hair he thinks he needs a reward for good behavior. 
On to the decorating...and laughing.
There were also some disgusted remarks when the houses fell apart...
I think Bryan may have said "Oh for crying out loud" several times. Believe me they were doing this because I wanted to and I loved that they did.
So sad that Jayme was so sick and that Travis and Trey had to work. (Bryan probably wished he had been at work...)
Soon I looked up from my creating and they were gone into the living room and the remains of one of Bryan's was on his plate...but they hung in there and it was a blast.
A cute row of tiny houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment