Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

The weeks roll on...

The Saturday after Tree Day, Jayme was still sick and needed some help with Poppy so I went in and hung out with her. 
I gave her a little deer that I had made for her. She is the best 18 month old to give gifts to because she gasps when she sees what she has gotten and if it is clothes she insists on putting them on right away. I had also found a pair of pjs at Walmart that looked like Santa. Had to put those right on.
Sorry about the blurry pic. Also the Santa hat was dug out and had to be put on with them. She has fashion sense. She was watching out the door while Ashley put up her lights on the big tree in her yard then when Ashley lit them up she just kept gasping. It was so cute. And yes, it was so warm that day I had to open windows because the house got too warm. 
Then we folded some clothes...she decided to put a shirt on as pants. 
Nailed it.
Bobbi cut my hair even shorter. I really like it. So easy. Back to the old days...
I got the urge to make a gingerbread house that wasn't miniature so I made one for the ladies at the salon.
It was so fun to do. Every single thing on there is edible. Not that you would want to eat it but you could. The sled says "Plush Flyer" because the salon is called "Plush" and the dog house has Jax and Josie's names above the door. 
I made lollypop candy to pour into the window spaces and then put tiny battery operated lights inside it. 
On Wednesday evening Amiah and I went out on a girls night. It was fun. I mean how bad can it be when you get Cherry On Top...
Friday Bobbi and Travis left for New York. They had planned this trip so that they could be there for a Giants football game and to see NYC lit up for Christmas.
Saturday Jayme came out to hang out with me and we wrapped some presents and watched very sappy Hallmark Christmas movies. Tis the season.
Mae wasn't helpful because she wanted to be right by Jayme and kept sitting on the paper and tape. They love it when Jayme comes out.
Sunday Bobbi sent us some pictures. Her friends Prince and Pilar Amukamara, had gotten them tickets to the game. Prince is currently healing from surgery so they didn't get to see him play but Giants were playing the Redskins and her friend, Roy, plays for them so they did get to see him play. 
Pilar and Bobbi. Two beautiful women!
Travis and Bobbi down on the sidelines. What fun. They get home tonight sometime late.
Sunday evening Bryan, Ashley, Jayme and I went and did a little final shopping and then wandered around Aardvark Antique Mall and ended up at Cracker Barrel for dinner. It was fun. Jayme tried on a Santa mask...
Hohoho Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment