Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's December 15th already...

I am supposed to be getting ready for our staff open house that is this Friday evening. But yesterday I did some prep on the food and cleaned up the basement some, then looked at Ashley and said "I don't feel like cooking and cleaning, I feeling like seeing if Jayme and Bobbi want to come out tonight for soup and making Christmas cookies. I feel like making a mess, not cleaning." So she sent them a text and the party was planned. By the way, yesterday she got a call from the Spanish Consulate that her Visa was ready to be picked up. Perhaps that was what brought me up short. It made me think, and that is why I decided that the house is fine, the food will get done and we need to have some fun. 
Bryan had a board meeting so he joined us at about 9.








 There were a few accidents. Ashley kept breaking cookies.
The lovely result of all the fun.
"Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!" - Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment