It isn't pretty but, hey, I am just going to put a cover on it.
So I set to work sewing the cover together out of canvas. I made a couple errors on the corners but gussets and darts are a wonderful sewing invention.
My original plan was to appliqué the designs on the sides but then I thought..."It's canvas, I paint and that would be so much easier!!" So after wrestling with just a flower pot on the front porch of it I switched to drawing and painting the rest of the stuff on. I did sew a slit in the mailbox so that kids could deliver mail to Card Table Cottage.
Around to the side of the house on the left.