Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Will you remember a time in September...

The song goes on to say, "when grass was green and grain was yellow..."
I just need to remember to blog about it. While I was in Montana, Bryan, the girls and Travis went to a Chicago concert in Council Bluffs. I only have one picture that Bryan sent me while he was waiting for everyone to get there and the concert to start.
When I got home Jayme came to hang out and we ended up getting out all her old Beanie Babies. She has a few...it was a fun and funny trip down memory lane with her.
That led to me sorting out the Cabbage Patch Dolls. More memories.
Bryan and I made ice cream. And my chickens provide us with plenty beautiful eggs.

The kids loved their Montana shirts.
That Monday evening Bryan and I went fishing. It was a perfect night.
I caught fish but didn't manage to get them in the boat...
Then last Thursday we went to the Nebraska Volleyball game.
Friday the kids came for an overnight. Ashley spent the evening with us. Lots of food and fun.

Tired kids and tired babysitters.

Sunday all the girls and Travis came out for lunch and then some shooting of the bow and arrows. It was pouring rain most of the time but that didn't stop these Robin Hoods.
I am daily grateful for this life God has given me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment