Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

My week -

Because Monday was a holiday, I had the kids Tuesday - Thursday. On Wednesday Hudson wanted to come out to the "farm" and do "chores" and ride the John Deere's lawn mower tractor. 
First we took a little ride in the "Beetle Car" 
{The other day he said to me "Patti, is your Beast Car done?" "Do you mean my Beetle?" "yes"}
 He makes that face all the time when we take pictures! So funny.
And this is by far his favorite activity out here. He drives around and around the house. 
I get lots of exercise walking next to him.
He looks back just like he is plowing a row or something.
The new chickens started to lay eggs. The last three are their little efforts. The first two are from the older chickens. One of them lays huge eggs. 
I had set them all on the counter and they were sitting in a row like that. 
It inspired me to create a foot "sculpture".
Today I take the Beetle in to get the new tires on and then...finally... a full blog with photos of the car.
Maybe I will wash it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment