Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

We are getting there...

As we were about to install the last door panel I had an inspiration. I wrote out that information on the back of it. Someday, down the road if I ever don't own it and someone else decides to restore it, I wanted them to see who had done the awesome job of rebuilding it the last time. We drove it to Firth to put some gas in it and then down the road a ways to see how it ran. It was fun. When we were getting gas some guy in a motor home says, "That a '65 or a '68?" and then he had to tell us about his '59 rag top that was his first car. As we drove away Bryan said "Get used to it. People will just have to talk to you about it. They can't help themselves." He should be so proud. It looks awesome and will look even more awesome on Friday when I go get the new white wall tires put on it. Then Thursday, September 15 the license plates should be in and it will be legal to drive. FINALLY. 

1 comment: