Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Junkstock Omaha - October 9 and 10

On Thursday, October 8 I found out that the small group of people coming for supper on Sunday, October 11 was actually 50...so on Friday, October 9 I went to Junkstock in Omaha with Piper. We had a great time. Alicia had a booth there for her Wax Buffalo Pure Soy candles. 
Alicia and I in her booth. It was so cold that morning!
Piper and I in front of the huge corn mosaic peace sign. 
Then Ashley and I went back all day Saturday and had such a great time. MUCH better than Applejack...more people but more organized and great antiques and stuff. Also amazing food. We ate food from the food truck out of Omaha called Localmotive. It was amazing. We stopped at an antique store in Ashland on our way home and I found these leather cowboy boots for $1.00 in my size! Worth the trip right there! 
I did use a vintage suitcase I found at Junkstock to hold my chips for Sunday so the trip was totally worth it! 
Sunday, October 11 all the new staff, their families, staff directional team, and elders and their families came out for a hayrack ride and food. It was another busy fun event. Two weeks in a row! 

No comments:

Post a Comment