Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Set Painting and Surgery

Our friend, Jill, is a teacher at Norris High School she also directs their annual musical. I helped her dad paint the set he built last year so she asked me to help again this year. The musical is "Grease" this year. So I did three signs on Tuesday, September 6.
I did take one home to finish as it was getting late when I finished at the school.
Then Wednesday, September 7 Jayme had rotator cuff surgery on her right shoulder. 
Jayme took a couple selfies of her after surgery.
Thursday, September 8 I painted at the school in the morning and finished that up and then went in to help Jayme with a few things while Trey was at work.
The arrow still needs lights on it but other than that it is done.
The scoreboard is finished and in its place.
The high school doors and steps are done.
Ready for the show. Jill does a very good job with the musical and her dad does a great job building set for her. I really enjoy helping with the painting. Jayme is doing so well. I am so glad that she will be able to be pain free when this is all healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment