Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

I alter books...

I take a book and make it into an album. Last year I found the perfect book for my hunting adventure. It is a children's book. I had forgotten about it until I went down to my office to make a card. I made the album today. 
I have been laughing at it ever since.
I thought it appropriate.
I am sure the author would not think so but...
"Hey, Mouse, what are these nice people doing?"
"Uh, Little Deer, you may want to stay in the woods today."
"Why?"
(The really great part...the little fawn is fuzzy!)
"Hey, Bear, have you seen Big Buck?"
"He was walking toward the grain cart."
"Ok, thanks!"
"Oh no, Bunny, the big bad wolf got Big Buck!"
"No, Little Deer, it was that lady."
"What the..."
"Damn, Beaver, where are they taking Big Buck?" 
"Watch your language, Little Deer."
"Sorry, Beaver."
(Sorry to anyone offended, but you know I had to say it.)
 (I love that the picture of Chan and Bryan dragging him through the stream ended up on the page with Little Deer running by the stream!)

No comments:

Post a Comment