Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This weekend...

This coming weekend we are commissioning the Spain Team - Madrid at church. I can't begin to express the emotions that have been going through my heart and head. I just keep praying and letting go. Just because you hold your children with an open hand it doesn't mean that it won't leave a mark when they go. Several of them have been notified that their visas are in. Ashley has yet to get this email but based on the others, I expect she will be notified soon. We do get to have her here for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So much to be thankful for. And under all the emotion is the fact that this is what she is supposed to do and I am grateful for her obedience.
When I picked up a Bible today it fell open to this "And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you  always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20. Under that Bryan had made a note "Commission, surrounded by two important promises."

No comments:

Post a Comment