Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blue Man Group...

Last night we went to Blue Man Group at the Lied Center. All of the Merry family and the 4 of us. Before the show we ate at Spaghetti Works downtown. I haven't eaten there in ages! Bryan and I used to go there way back in the early days. Anyway, after we ate we had some time to kill so we wandered over to Starbucks to get some coffee. While we were there Brenda and Shelby used the restroom. When they came out they said to me, "That is a weird bathroom." So then I needed to use it, so I get up go around the corner and walk in to the restroom. I think "This is a weird restroom it has a urinal in it...Oooh..." Back out and into the weird WOMENS restroom. Laughter and cups of coffee later...we go over to the Lied and find our seats. 
 Thought I got Brenda in this shot too but...I guess not. I was not the best lighting for a phone picture. 
 well that's just lovely...right...
 The grand finale. 
All in all a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment