Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a snow day...bake something...

One day last year on a snow day Bryan said that to me. He was totally joking and so I posted it as my status on Facebook. It ruffled a few feathers. HE WAS JOKING. Flash forward to tonight. It is a very cold and snowy night. We were just hanging out by the fire and Bryan said "We should make a pie." So we did. I told him how to make crust, while I put together the filling. I think we created a beautiful blueberry pie.
 Making
 Testing ( I always make a tart from the leftover crust pieces to see if the crust is flaky)
 His is perfect.
 Baking
 Perfect.
And I added this because this is how I found him when I came home tonight. Under the volkswagon out in the shed welding. Using a log for a headrest. And he can make pie crust. Be jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. I was so creeped out when I got to the last pic cause I was trying to figure out what Bryan was doing to the pie. I am jealous! However, Tyler will be sending his thanks to Bryan for Sundays sermon. Gotta make sure we don't have issues outside of the bedroom. And I send my thanks for the rug plug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, i love this. The pie looks soooo good and that picture of dad in the shop is classic!

    ReplyDelete