Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In an attempt to not depress my readers...

I have been not blogging. Because my thoughts are consumed with what it will be like to not have Ashley around and in our weekly lives. (I mean I am not a depressed Debbie Downer or anything like that it's just this is huge right now) And since she has been living with us, for Bryan and I lately, it has been our daily lives and for that time we are very grateful. I am grateful that Bobbi and Jayme are still around to spend time with, cook for and talk to in person. I am blessed to have had so much time with all my girls living here. 
This is a picture from Ashley's Sushi Birthday dinner. Wow, celebrating 26 years of being a mom to some really great girls. I love that they are all such good friends.
I will miss Ashley very much, but I know she is in the very place where she should be. For that I am truly grateful.

1 comment:

  1. One of my new years resolutions is to visit your and Raye's blogs at least once a week. So here I am to say I love you and I can feel your heart from here; have felt it for a while...It does get better but that's not a help now. xxoo

    ReplyDelete