Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She's there and safe...

Got an email from Ashley at 6:20 this morning (which would have been 1:20 p.m. for her) and they were in their temporary housing. Then at about 1:00 p.m. our time she sent me a text from her computer to my cell phone (gotta love technology!) and then we got on our Google accounts and video chatted for awhile. It was good to see her there and know she is fine. While it was -4 degrees here this morning, they were in their apartment with the patio doors open because it was so warm there...she made a good move I'd say. Tomorrow she is going to work on getting a cell phone so she can communicate with the team members there and also on getting her magic jack up and running there. That will enable her to have a (402) area code number we can call  and she can call here also. 
I am excited for her and the team as they start this great adventure. I am proud of Bobbi and Jayme and their support of Ashley and love for her. I have so many people say to me "They don't really get along that good do they?" Well, yes, yes they do. They love and appreciate each other and enjoy being together and for that I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment