Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So I've been baking cookies...

I told Jayme I was only excited about Valentine's Day because it meant I could make cut out cookies and decorate them. Her comment was "Cause no one wants cookies any other time." Well, ok, but it is an excuse this week. So here they are.
My first half was strictly pink, red and white


Then I got crazy with colors...

Tried a little display for photo purposes only...
Because it kept wanting to fall over so...not going to work.
Hudson and I came out here since we had lots of time on our hands at home. He wanted to play "the pink game" so that's what he did. 
And he played with Mae and Oliver.
Today I said to him "Did you have a good speech class with (name is left out to protect myself from a law suit) yesterday?" and he says "(no name) is stupid" I about died laughing. Mainly because, he sort has a point.  Probably not the word they want him to concentrate on but it is a good "S" sound. 
But we are working on not applying that word to people. 

1 comment:

  1. I pulled Mark over to look at these cookies. Those are seriously SO COOL!! You are so very talented. Add "open a bakery" to your short list, okay?! ;)

    ReplyDelete