Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things from today...

1. Since we have a pond lots of people ask if they can fish on it. Bryan usually tells me when he has told someone they can fish.
2. The weather today was really nice.
3. Some people were ice fishing off our dock.
4. I had just cleaned all my floors and gotten rid of the mud that gets tracked in.
5. I had just cleaned the main floor bathroom.
6. I was alone and doing my own thing.
7. I hear a knock on the back door.
8.Two girls about 14 and 5 years old. "Can we use your bathroom?" Muddy boots. "Can you take your boots off, please?"
9. 5 year old comes in, 14 doesn't want to take her boots off so she stays out. 5 goes into the bathroom and is in there forever!
10. 5 comes out and wanders into the family room and says "Can I play with that little dog in here?" "No, he's shy, you better go fish."
11. I go to use the main floor bathroom and there is pee all over the floor by the toilet!! and on the toilet and well, you get the idea.
12. I cleaned the main floor bathroom again.
13. I am doing my own thing upstairs and...
14. I hear a knock on the back door.
15. Father and 9 year old son "Can he use your bathroom?" Son starts to tromp in muddy boots and all. "Can you take your boots off, please." Son heaves a huge, Kathy Kroeker type, sigh and says "Dad, help me with my boots." Dad heaves a huge sigh.
16. Son goes to the bathroom, turns on the light, leaves the door open! and proceeds to do his thing.
17. I clean the main floor bathroom again.
18. I am grumpy.
19. I am really glad I have no clue who these people are.
20. Lock the doors, go to the store, get a few groceries. (Key phrase: LOCK the doors)
21. Made Bryan a Valentine.

1 comment: