Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bread & Cup and The Stars...

Wednesday when Jayme was out here she said she wanted to go to a Stars Hockey game. So we all got tickets for last night. On our way there we stopped at Bread & Cup for supper. Bryan and the girls were thrilled that I wanted to take a picture of them there. I do think that maybe our choice of a place for supper was just a little too "hipster" (as Bobbi and Jayme said) for the level of entertainment we chose for later...
 what I am trying to say is there weren't any Stars fans eating at Bread & Cup.

 By the 3rd period Bobbi and Jayme were getting into the rudeness of the sport. 
It was funny.
The Stars won - 3 to 2

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you and Bryan! That's a framer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I have the cutest family ever!!!!!!!
    and i miss you all!!!!
    also. i miss bread and cup. and that's a fact.

    ReplyDelete