Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

A First for me...

My first midnight showing of a movie that is.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 came out last night and Bobbi invited me to go with them. They had gotten to the theatre at 7 p.m. to get in line for good seats. I just came into town at 10:30 so I am not actually sure I "experienced" the premier as I should have. But my lovely daughters made it very easy for me. It was a fun time with them and a good movie. Definitely worth being up until 3 a.m. for. Their friends behind us dressed up. They certainly weren't the only ones who did. Obviously the little glasses were because the movie was in 3-D. The first people there got Harry Potter shaped glasses. I borrowed Hilary's for the picture because mine were just standard issue. 
Thanks, Bobbi and Jayme, for the invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment