Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

It seems fitting -

This is my 300th post and it is our 30th {have I mentioned that? hahahaha}
We went on an overnight to St. Joseph, MO because there are lots of antique stores along the way and in St. Joe.
 I found a this place to stay.

 We felt right at home because the lounge outside our room had couches that matched our little family room chairs. It was a very nice place. Really fun decor and very, very clean and comfortable. 
We ate supper at Cheddar's Cafe. Never eaten at one of those. It was good.
At one of our stops I found this guy. 
In case anyone needs a man...although without arms he won't be much help around the house but I bet he is a good listener.
Then we came home and ate spaghetti and made homemade ice cream.
It was a good two days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment