Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's been so cold...

This is what the dogs like to do in this cold, cold weather. And side note: My bosses are in Big Sky, Montana at a conference this week and she called today and told me that they ate outside because it was so nice out! Now that's just not fair! Our temperature today was 17 with a real feel of 0...
Yesterday I came upon this picture on the internet.
From Omaha World Herald, November 13, 1968 so I decided to make them yesterday. If you like the Runza Restuarant (It's a Nebraska thing) Runzas then this is very close. I mean, I have made them before but the dough of this really is the dough like in the restuarant.
Doesn't that make you hungry for a Runza? 
Trey had a meeting to go to today so we got to have Poppy over for awhile. She and Boden always have a good time.
They got out this old Fisher Price villiage and played with that for a long time.
Too cold to wear anythng but "cozy pjs" as Boden calls them.
It's been a fairly calm time these last few days. That's been nice. I am just ready for spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment