Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My sweet little Valentine

Friday evening Bryan and I had a nice quiet time alone at home. He had been gone almost all evenings since we got home from Chicago so I just made us a nice Valentine dinner a day early.
Poppy's Gigi Beth, Trey's mom, did a photo shoot with her for Valentine's Day. This was the Valentine I got from her. Such a little sweetie.
Then on Valentine's afternoon and evening, since both our husbands were working, Jayme and I hung out with Poppy. We went out to the mall to visit Trey and eat some supper out there. Poppy was playing in the play place but as you can see from her face she thinks there were altogether too many kids out there. I agreed.
Then we went to supper. While we were eating we realized they all had on similar colors. PHOTO OP!
I love Poppy's look here. Too cool of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment