Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

This week on the Tundra...

I tackled the storage container cupboard and that led to cleaning them all out because I would go to put something away in another one and that one would need cleaned out so what I thought might be a 30 minute job turned into an all day thing. But so worth it.
I really should have taken a before shot of all of them...and heaped coals of shame on my own head...
Jayme and Poppy came out for a visit and while they were here Poppy wanted to play a game on the iPad. So I found her a game where you decorate cookies. At some point in the game the voice says "Now it's time to eat the cookie." She lifted the iPad to her mouth and licked the cookie on the screen. I managed to just snap a picture the next time she did it. It was good for a few laughs.

Literal.
Also, there's no mess like a grandkid mess...
Love it.

1 comment:

  1. There is something strangely satisfying about organizing a messy cupboard. And Poppy is too precious!

    ReplyDelete