Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The things we do...

Bryan had a retreat in Nebraska City this past week after we got home from Chicago. He happened to leave a speaker for his iPad in the conference room. So after church we headed down there to pick that up. Since we were down there we decided to go by a few antique stores that are down there. At one of them the guy has a bunch of stuff in his back yard. Bryan found a small door just perfect for a project he has been working on in Bobbi and Travis' basement. Oh, wait, it won't fit in his vehicle...so we duct taped it to the rack on top...say what you want...
 It got us home. 
Bryan cracks us up quite often by making broad hints about pie or cookies or homemade noodles...you get the idea. When he is hungry for something he asks questions like "Have you ever heard of someone making a pie.(or homemade noodles...) He's a real crack up! Monday it was homemade noodles. So I made him some. Beef and noodles. That is a meal that makes me think of childhood. They were delicious. I don't know why I don't always make them! . 
Especially since I have the pasta maker attachment for my KitchenAid. I really have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment