Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Rib...

I just read a book called "Havah" by Tosca Lee. I must say I felt like she did an amazing job with this book. I recommend it. That being said, after reading it I decided that Bryan should, from now, on refer to me as "The Rib" anytime he is talking about me. He says that it is no fun calling me a nickname that I like. So, not sure that is going to happen. I told him I would refer to him as "Preacher" (Clint Eastwood - "Pale Rider", for those who don't get it...oh wait, he is a preacher so it fits either way. Sometimes I just randomly yell "I love you, Preacher, we all love you!" just like the girl in the movie.) Hence, the reason I added that to my title on my blog.
In other news... I am going into town today to help Bobbi move into her own place. Help Ashley move some stuff here. Jayme is staying where she is. So many changes. So many different emotions. Ashley and I were supposed to head to Chicago today but are postponing that until Sunday. We couldn't get a room in the hotel we wanted so we just put it off for a couple days. Hopefully we will be able to get over the Visa hurdle and then have some fun! More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment