Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Father's Day Trees...

For Father's Day Ashley gave Bryan 17 little maple trees. When she gave them to him they were about 4 - 6 inches tall. I wish I would have taken a picture then. But I didn't. Monday Bryan planted them down by the pond in the pasture. We will be able to see them from the house. Today I took the camera with me when I went to water them and took a couple pictures. I will try to take a picture from the same spot and on the same day every year. It will be fun to see them change and grow. Fall pictures will be nice because the leaves will have started to change.
 Now I realize in the above picture you can't tell that there are trees there but there are 17 each about 12 - 18 inches tall. In between the cottonwoods on each side of the picture.
I will use this fence stake to help gauge the growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment