Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday's child is full of grace...

So today...It started off nice. I got up, drank my coffee and started to work on the back log of blogging and house work. Then Jayme and Bryan left the house for work. Maddy was still sleeping. Then my phone rang and it was Jayme. Her car was making a funny noise and smoking so she pulled off the road. Called Bryan, headed out to get her and when I got there realized she wouldn't be driving anywhere. Bryan took her to work and I spent the next hour sitting in my car by hers on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck. Thank GOODNESS for AAA in our life lately. We have used it 2 times for towing this month. Got home and made something to have for supper later. Then Maddy got up and we made cookies and icing so we could decorate them.. Then Jayme needed a ride home from work so we went and got her.




While we were busy doing this Dad, Mom, Eric and Raye showed up for supper. So Raye tried her hand at decorating cookies. Ah another addict created.


Maddy's creations with a few of mine thrown in.
We had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Patti, you and Maddy are sooooo talented. How fun. I'm so proud of my three grandkiddos and they are lucky to have a special aunt like you. Hug my Maddy for me. Tell your folks hello for me too.

    ReplyDelete