Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why I should answer my phone...

One of my children might need me...
Bobbi was getting gas this morning and as she pulled out of the gas station her front drivers side ball joint broke in two and that was the end of any driving for her. Fortunately Jayme had her phone where it could be answered and we called a tow truck and got Bobbi rescued. I have been having flashes all day of how bad this could have been if she had been going any faster then 5 miles per hour. She drove home from our house last night! So many places this could have happened and yet her guardian angels kept her safe. I should have taken the picture from the street side to show the tire but since it was on South 27th and the traffic was horrible I decided to be safe. AAA towing to the rescue. Good thing we STILL haven't gotten rid of Ashley's old car. I told Bryan we should just fix it up, park it at the Kessler house and they would always have a back up car that way. It could happen. Or maybe it will become Bobbi's car if her isn't worth fixing...

1 comment:

  1. We saw it happen! Turned around and offered a ride but she said you were on your way. Crazy! We talked about how bad it could have been, too. Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete