Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cowboy Poetry and Music - Day 3

Saturday, and we decided to watch the parade which went right by the hotel. It was nice but not what I expected. Mostly people on horses. But all part of the event. 
The sun was shining and the hotel looked so pretty.

We did a little wandering around town for a couple hours.
Tim had to leave for meetings in Frisco, CO so the rest of us loaded into the pickup and headed for Silverton and explored that town. It made me feel like I went back in time to the old west. 
I didn't take any pictures while we were there. I'm not sure why not. We came back to Durango for supper and had some delicious food at Francisco's. That evening there were performers in the lobby again. We sat in some chairs in the lobby and had a semi-private concert given by several musicians and poets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment