Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just some weekend pictures

After lunch on Sunday, Ashley and Jayme went out and did "chores". I took pictures. They were feeding the chickens some grass. The chickens loved it.
Then I needed new pine shavings in the nesting boxes so Ashley did that.
Jayme was putting some sandy gravel in the pen for them.
The horses didn't need anything but a pet on the nose.
They fed the  fish. 
Bryan and I just watched to make sure they did all these hard jobs right. hahaha. What a beautiful fall day. 
Yesterday Amiah spent the day out here with me becuase she didn't have school and her grandpa had the boys with him. We sewed some sheets and pillowcases for her American Girl doll bed and made some foam mattresses. It was a fun time. She loved sewing decorative stiches with my sewing machine.





No comments:

Post a Comment