Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Coffee on the deck...

It is mornings like this that make living here special. The birds singing, the cottonwood trees making their unique sound in the breeze, the sun coming up and the smell of the Russian Olive tree that is blooming. It just isn't anything I can adequately describe because it has to be felt. But this is my attempt to share it with you since you aren't here.
Mae, of course, being her regal self. (Not the clownish and sleepy self)
Oliver, waiting expectantly for me to throw that toy for him. Biggest, little country dog ever.
I looked over to the southwest and saw that there was a rainbow starting. The colors from the sun coming up were intense.
"He restores my soul, surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all of my days."

No comments:

Post a Comment