Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fortune Palace...

Almost every Sunday our family eats lunch together at Fortune Palace. We have eaten there so often that the people who own it and work there all know our names and what we drink and... you get the idea. Anyway, we always read our fortunes out of the cookies and sometimes they make us laugh and sometimes they make no sense at all. My sister, Jenny, told me that when they get fortune cookies they have to say "This is about ____________ (whatever they choose)" and then they can open the cookie and see if the fortune fits. So we started doing that. I decided this morning that maybe each week I should post what my fortune is. Ok, I will. Today, I opened my cookie and THERE WAS NO FORTUNE! I am an unfortunate person apparently. 
So I have to use Bryan's. Ironic that the day I decide to blog my fortune, I don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment