Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Season of Lists...

So it begins...the season of lists. I mean, I always keep a notebook on the counter and make a list of each day and what needs to be done, but during this season it seems like things pick up at church and home and just about everywhere.
 Today this is what is getting checked off the list. A huge banner for Missions Week. I am almost done and if I don't go finish now it will still be on the counter tomorrow and that will drive me crazy. (And as Bryan would say "That's a pretty short drive." ha ha )
But this morning I told Ashley that I felt like I needed to make a list of my lists that I have. Yesterday I had a meeting for the Christmas Eve service and now I have a list of things that need to be done for that. I think that I need to put "Just say NO" on one day of my notebook of lists. Check that off. Now go and get that banner done.

No comments:

Post a Comment