Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sorry, I was busy...

I know you are all wondering where I was all weekend. No, well, I will tell you anyway. I was winterizing my chicken house. Otherwise known as the outhouse. Several weeks ago Bryan came home with some 1/8" luan and said "There you go, I got your wood now you can cover the inside of the chicken house." Good thing I know my way around the shop and the power tools. I started Friday, worked on it Saturday and finally on Sunday evening I got it done. Bryan did help me with some of the two person stuff.
 The ladies should be snug in there this winter and if they aren't it isn't because I didn't try.
 On Saturday when I came in to get a drink Ashley showed me this picture that she took with my camera of a huge Great Horned Owl sitting on our arbor. He also sits on our roof at night and hoots and eats rabbits that he catches. NOISY and a tad disgusting. He did this last night. I wasn't happy with him. We also have to watch Oliver very closely when he is around.
In other news, Bryan got the Volkswagon running and I took it for a little drive up the cul-de-sac. What fun that was. Just like old times. Next week we are having the mechanic in Firth just go over it to make sure it is all good. Then on to restoring the interior and the front fender and a new paint job. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment