Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Storm, Toad, Moth...Nature-

This storm rolled in last night and caused Nebraska to be on Fox News a lot.
Tornadoes everywhere, except my house for which I am grateful.
Been there, done that, hope it never happens again.
 He is hard to see but this toad (just for you, Ashley) is enduring Oliver checking him out.
I miss Ashley walking into the house shuddering because she almost or did step on a toad on the driveway.
And this fella. He must have just hatched because he wasn't able to even take off when I pulled the weed that he was sitting on. Look how huge he is compared to my hand in this picture. Actually, a very beautiful moth.

2 comments:

  1. OK, this is so bad, but when I looked at this title, I was like, "why would Patti put dots for "Mother" Nature, and I thought, "Bad long mother word?"
    The moth is awesome. So is Oliver's friend the toad ... Mother of all Tornado ish clouds...not so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I just went back an looked at my title and LAUGHED OUT LOUD! It does look like that! haha

    ReplyDelete