Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Storms of Life they rage...

Wednesday, August 10 I went into the grocery store on a bright sunny day and 35 minutes later it was raining so hard I couldn't see out to the parking lot. Waited 5 minutes and it started to let up. Drove a mile down the road, the sun burst out and I had to pull over because there was a beautiful reminder of Letti glowing in the east.
Then Thursday, August 11, Jayme found out she has a torn rotator cuff and needs surgery. That will happen September 7. This resulted in the loss of her job. Trey and Jayme came out to help me get the yard ready for Friday evening. At about 8 p.m. Trey looked out and said "it just got really dark!" The wind started to blow and trees started to bend. The storm lasted about 20 minutes. 
Friday, August 12 I went out to see if anything got damaged...only my poor trumpet vine. 

One side almost completely destroyed. Sad but there was no saving it. Now it's even more lopsided. Fortunately nothing else was damaged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment