Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

New Places, Familiar Faces

Tuesday, August 2 - Thursday, August 4 I was down in Kansas City to visit the Griesers. It was fun to see their new home and get to visit them for a couple days. 
We had an afternoon bowl of ice cream with homemade salted caramel sauce on it. We had just done some extensive school shopping for supplies. We needed the ice cream, let me tell you! There were lots of moms and kids in the store.
Big bite for such a small boy!
Then he said "Bwain Fweeze!!!" 
Hudson was too busy playing outside to pause and eat some ice cream. But Amiah was enjoying hers too.

After our snack we went to the pool and cooled off and had a great time. I was actually there for two days but didn't take anymore pictures. We went shopping for school clothes, swam, played, and visited. It was so good to see them. I got to see where they will got to school and met some of their new neighbors. I am so glad I went down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment