Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Conversations...

Amiah: "Patti, I really need to you help me with my shoes, not take pictures."
Amiah: "Hudson, I need to breathe."
Amiah: "Patti, you are going to have a great 5 years with me cause 
I LOVE art."
We drove past Ashley's house and this chat happened...
Hudson: "Oh! Ah's home."
Me: "Yes, that is Ashley's house."
Hudson: "No! Ah's HOME!" 
Me: "OH, no she is in Kansas City right now."
Hudson: "NO! Ah's vroom vroom home, Ah's home!"
Me: "Yes, her car is at her house but she went to Kansas City with Blake in his car."
Hudson: "AWWW!"
We had driven for about 5 more minutes and then...
Hudson: "AhMom?"
Me: "Yes, Hudson?"
Hudson: Ah Blake's vroom vroom Blake bye, not home?"
Me: "Right, Ashley went in Blake's car to Kansas City."
Hudson: "AWWW! Ah, Blake come home NOW!"
Happy chatter all by himself for at least an hour.
I looked out the window and saw this...
Me: "What are you doing?"
Hudson: "Baby PEE!"

Hudson: "Baby help Mom."
Hudson: "Tractor num num. Bake a cake, tractor. Baby help tractor."
Hudson: "Baby help water in the pool."
While folding clothes I couldn't tell if a pair of jeans were his or Amiah's so I said "Whose jeans are these?" He looks at them and gives me a disgusted look and says, "NOT mine, Babe's!" 
We had a delightful day of lots of hugs and kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment