Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Once upon a time...and then again...

In August of 2004 Bryan and I took a trip to Switzerland so that he could speak at the AVANT All Europe Conference. As I stated in a former blog we went this year also. 6 years ago on our free afternoon we went to Trummelbach Falls. This year on our free afternoon we went to Trummelbach Falls. (Right now you are probably thinking "Who cares?" and if Bryan was listening to this story he might say "Is there a point to this or are you just talking?") There is a point here. A very humorous point...
Bryan - Trummelbach Falls 2004
When we take pictures Bryan always says "Why? I look the same in every picture." Ok, so I took pictures at the falls both times and then when we got home Bryan was looking at the old album and then the new one and started laughing. He said "Not only does my face never change, apparently neither do my clothes." 
Patti and Bryan - Trummelbach Falls 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment