Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yesterday...

Bryan spent at least 8 hours in almost 100 degree heat under Bobbi's car. I took him lunch, then as I watched him work and thought to myself "I am so hot!!" (and I was just sitting on the step in the shade) I realized, again, that he is the greatest example of the Father's love. It was his day off. He gave it totally to that project so that Bobbi could have a car that started and stayed running. It just brought back to me that God placed him in their lives as an image of how God feels about us. 
Loving, giving, saving. 
I know that my girls realize how fortunate they are to have a dad who can do stuff for them, but best of all, a dad who loves them. 
I am so grateful for that. 

1 comment:

  1. um,yah bob and i were talking about that yesterday. he's like super-human dad. we're so lucky.

    ReplyDelete