Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Want to catch some supper?

To be honest when I got that text from Bryan today I thought he wanted to go out to dinner and then I thought about it for 2 seconds and realized he wanted to use the new catfish poles we had gotten yesterday. So when he came home he set them up and we attempted to catch some supper.
I had a bobber on mine and when I threw it out into the pond Oliver jumped off the dock to retrieve it. I think that he thought since there was all that green stuff on the pond it was grass. Surprise!! Water.
I only took a picture of my shorts, part of my shirt and my hand holding the pole. I mean... sitting on the dock, catfishing in brown sweat shorts with a grey tank top on and a tattoo? Need I say more. Ok, I do. Let's just say that the hair and lack of make-up matched the activity.
Then this storm rolled in and we had to go "catch some supper" at the cafe in Firth. I should have taken a picture of the Master Angler spaghetti that Bryan caught. 
The sun came out when we came home and I snapped this picture of the rainbow. It was intense.
I guess we will have to try again another time.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Missed the pictures of catfish though.

    Chad Ferguson
    www.learntocatchcatfish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in order to get a picture of the fish, I would have needed to catch one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Chad, you can see my catfish on my blog from Tuesday, Sept. 7. :-)

    ReplyDelete