Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Searching for something...

Today Bryan asked if I knew where an old briefcase of his was. I didn't, but told him I would look for it. I have looked everywhere I can think of and no luck. But in the process I came across these little beauties. So, thanks for the memories.
1. This is our first Christmas in this house. 2000. wow so bare.
2. Apparently Ashley is getting advice from a Mermaid Princess... hahaha. These are actually things that I made and painted for Roca Berry Farm. 
3.Snow White is trying to fix Jayme's hair... 
Another Roca Berry Farm creation.
4. Bobbi caught this fish on a day when she came home at noon from school and we ate a picnic lunch down at the dock right after Bryan had built the dock deck. I have a great video of this occasion somewhere. I will see if I can locate it sometime.
5. This is all three girls the day that the dock deck was finished. We took cookies and coffee down and enjoyed the fruits of Bryan's labor.
6. I saved the favorite picture for last. This was the summer of 1998. Maddy is just about 3 months old. Jayme is just 7. I love how proud Jayme is to be holding Maddy all by herself and the 101 Dalmations tattoo on Jayme's arm. Time goes too fast. 

1 comment: